70. Notice of new buildings.
1) No person shall erect any building without the prior written permission of the local authority.
(16) For the purposes of this section and of section 75 a person shall be deemed to erect a building who -
(i) new foundations; or
(ii) new or partly new or increased superstructure or roof on existing walls or existing foundations;
- begins work on the site thereof for or in respect of a new building;
- adds to or alters any existing building in such a manner as to involve -
- converts into a dwelling-house any building not originally constructed for human habitation;
An Act to revise and consolidate the laws relating to local government and shall apply only to Peninsular Malaysia.
An Act for the proper control and regulation of town and country planning in Peninsular Malaysia and for purposes connected therewith or ancillary thereto.